Sunday, July 18, 2010

A few things I've made recently.

We'll start out with the dress I tried to make.  I call it the disaster.  I'm going to try again.  It's cute...but there is so much wrong with it I'm embarrassed.
I made this really cute picture frame though!
And I finally mod podged a few pizza trays into serving trays, and I like them.  I used Gorilla Glue to hold the feet and handles on, and it's not holding very well.  I'll have to try something else.
I threw one of my best friends a baby shower today, and I can finally show the blanket I made for her online since she's seen it already!  It's one of my favorites and I'm getting better and better at it!


I also did the favors and they were too cute for words.  They're chocolate chip cookie mixes in a jar and embellished as I saw fit.
Then I made corner bookmarks that are pretty cute too.  I had them propped up on the cookie mixes.
That's it for now, hopefully this week will be another craft week in my house.

1 comment:

Quacken said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. You're VERY talented! I love you're neat creations.